Emulsion drinks with vitamins, antioxidants and composition of minerals of special materials for immune enhancing based on orthomolecule principle.
Red grapes contain about 80% water and 18% of fruit and grape sugar that releases energy gradually and does it in inventory in the form of fat. It also includes 1% soluble fiber and many important bioactive substances, in particular flavonoids, which promote immunity and have anticancer effects, promote detoxification and weight loss.
Nutrients found in red grapes improves digestion and gut peristalsis, eliminate constipation, relieve premenstrual problems, cleanse the kidneys and urinary tract . They help with fatigue, exhaustion and stress, prevention of macular degeneration and cataracts. Red, pink and purple grapes are rich in antioxidants, particularly quercetin, catechin and resveratrol. It is recommended for the prevention of cardiovascular diseases, it improves blood circulation and clean vessel. In the skin is an indigestible fiber that protects against cancer of the colon and great antioxidant resveratrol, which prevents blood clotting and clogging the blood vessels.
Resveratrol - a natural substance from the group of polyphenols is the prevention of diabetes and to Canadian his scientists could use during pregnancy to prevent the development of metabolic disorders and diabetes in children. Under California scientists of grape seed extract lowers blood pressure and cholesterol. It regulates blood sugar and dissolves the fat particles in the blood. Also beneficial in diabetes and varicose veins. The seeds also contain vitamin F, which regenerates the skin and protects the liver. Flavonoids are antioxidants that protect against cell aging - therefore have a rejuvenating effect. tightens the skin and fills wrinkles. Help greatly in asthma, heart disease, prevent the formation of blood clots thereby reducing the risk of heart attack. Grape juice helps in the treatment of migraine, constipation, fatigue, enhances immunity, used in prevention of breast, the brain problems, delay neurodegenerative diseases, loss of vision or macular degeneration by 36%. It lowers cholesterol. Saponins contained in grapes
They have antibacterial and antiviral activity.
Content of nutrients:
Provitamin A (beta carotene), B vitamins, vitamin C, E, folic acid, various mineral substances and trace elements, in particular potassium, calcium, phosphorus, silicon, copper, manganese, iron, sodium, magnesium, selenium. It also contains proteins, carbohydrates, fiber, antioxidants.
- Protection against cancer (because of strong antioxidants and fiber)
- Improves digestion and intestinal peristalsis, removes constipation
- Relieves premenstrual problems in women
- Cleans and protects the kidneys and urinary tract
- Prevent macular degeneration and cataracts
- Acts against fatigue, exhaustion and stress
- Lower blood pressure and cholesterol
- Regulates blood sugar
- Dissolve the fat particles in the blood
- Prevention of varicose veins
- Prevention of cardiovascular disease
- Protection against heart attacks
- Prevents metabolic disorders
- Regenerates and protects liver
- Helps with asthma and migraine
- Increases immunity
- Has antibacterial and antiviral effects
- Regenerates the skin and has anti-aging effects
- Preventing neurodegenerative diseases.